August is quickly approaching! Here are some key resources and reminders to help you make the most of your virtual event! If you have any questions please email [email protected].
Engage on social media
- Join the 2021 Tri for a Cure Facebook Group.
- Add a Tri for a Cure frame to your profile picture - just click "Add Frame" and search Tri for a Cure.
- Start a Facebook Fundraiser - you can link directly to your Donor Drive page so when people donate on Facebook it'll count to your total!
Review the fundraising levels and deadlines for 2021
- Check out this year's Sea Bag and other prizes here.
- We will determine the Top Fundraiser, Top 10, and Top 20 at 10:00AM on Sunday, July 18. You have until 5pm on July 23 to earn all other prizes.
Download the Athlete Guide
The 2021 Athlete Guide will be ready very soon! Check back here in late May.
Get race ready
- Sign your waiver! - If we do not receive your waiver before July 1 you will not be considered an official participant of Tri for a Cure. You can download it here to sign and then scan and email to [email protected].
- Sign up for Tri for a Cure camp! These in-person meetups are a fun way to get training in while also meeting other participants. Don't miss out; space is limited!
- Review the event info page for details about logistics of completing the event virtually.
- We will email you the link for submitting your swim, bike, and run information. Note that we will not send you this link unless we have received your waiver!
- Buy a lawn sign to display in your front yard.
- Mark your calendar for July 31 - the tentative date for an athlete Expo to pick up your incentive prizes.