August is quickly approaching! Here are some key resources and reminders to help you make the most of your virtual event! If you have any questions please email [email protected].
Engage on social media
- Join the 2020 Tri for a Cure Facebook Group.
- Add a Tri for a Cure frame to your profile picture - just click "Add Frame" and search Tri for a Cure.
Review the fundraising levels and deadlines for 2020
- Check out this year's Sea Bag and other prizes here.
- We will determine the Top Fundraiser, Top 10, and Top 20 at 10:00AM on Sunday, August 30. You have until September 15 to earn all other prizes.
Get race ready
- Sign your waiver! - If we do not receive your waiver before August 1 you will not be considered an official participant of Tri for a Cure. You can download it here to sign and then scan and email to [email protected].
- Review the event info page for details about logistics of completing the event virtually.
- Print off a bib to match the tattoo number you receive in the mail - you can also add your name. Open the file in Adobe Acrobat and change the name and number to match your own. When you print it make sure you select "Actual Size" so it doesn't take up the full page.
- Make yourself a DIY medal to wear when you complete your Tri (you'll receive your official medal in September if you have raised $250 or more). Video here and template here.
- Check out the clinics we hosted earlier this season to pick up tips for each leg of the triathlon
- We will email you the link for submitting your swim, bike, and run information. Note that we will not send you this link unless we have received your waiver!
- Buy a lawn sign to display in your front yard.
- Mark your calendar for September 20 - the tentative date for an athlete Expo to pick up your incentive prizes.