August is quickly approaching! Here are some key resources and reminders to help you make the most of your virtual event! If you have any questions please email [email protected].
Engage on social media
- Join the 2021 Tri for a Cure Facebook Group.
- Add a Tri for a Cure frame to your profile picture - just click "Add Frame" and search Tri for a Cure.
- Start a Facebook Fundraiser - you can link directly to your Donor Drive page so when people donate on Facebook it'll count to your total!
Review the fundraising levels and deadlines for 2021
- Check out this year's Sea Bag and other prizes here.
- We will determine the Top Fundraiser, Top 10, and Top 20 and earned prizes on Friday, July 16 at 5:00PM
Download the Athlete Guide
Get race ready
- Sign your waiver! - If we do not receive your waiver before July 1 you will not be considered an official participant of Tri for a Cure. You can download it here to sign and then scan and email to [email protected].
- Sign up for Tri for a Cure camp! These in-person meetups are a fun way to get training in while also meeting other participants. Don't miss out; space is limited!
- Review the event info page for details about logistics of completing the event virtually.
- We will email you the link for submitting your swim, bike, and run information. Note that we will not send you this link unless we have received your waiver!
- Buy a lawn sign to display in your front yard.
- Mark your calendar for July 31 - the tentative date for an athlete Expo to pick up your incentive prizes.